Amid the effect of Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak and the following lockdown, most people have started liking home food. However, the only challenge with home food is the difficulty to learn the art of cooking. The only thing which can create the zeal is when somebody can show us the easy way to make these delicious cuisines at home.
One of our favourites is Paneer Tikka, however, it seems difficult to cook it primarily. That’s where we thought to come in and help you to make this easily at home.
Paneer Tikka is a famous dish of Punjab. This is a dish that can be consumed anytime and is famous all over the country, go to any restaurant, small or big, this dish is definitely available. This dish can also be eaten with roti, naan, paratha and it is also very easy in cooking. Generally, all the ingredients that are required are easily available in our kitchen. The amount of fun in eating this dish gets, the easier it is to make it as well.
It is generally believed that Indian dishes are very tasty and so is the truth in it. Indian dishes have a history of making it to the likes of any region. Talking about Paneer Tikka, usually this dish is eaten as a snack, but it can also be eaten at lunch and dinner. The most special thing about this dish is that when you want to eat something in the evening, then this dish can be made very quickly. Even if a guest appears suddenly at home, everyone can be tempted by making this dish easily. So let’s start preparing it!
Course: Main Dish
Cuisine: Indian, Punjabi
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 4-5 people
– 400 gm Cottage Cheese
– 1 Onion
– 1 Capsicum
– 1 cup Yogurt
– 1 tsp Oil
– 1 small Spoon Ginger Garlic paste
– 2 tsp Corn Flour
– ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
– ½ tsp Garam Masala
– Salt according to taste
– 1 tsp Tandoori masala
– ½ tsp Chaat masala
– 1 tsp Kasuri Methi
– ½ tsp Red chilli powder
How to prepare –
1) First, mix the Yogurt well.
2) After this, add all the spices to it along with the ginger garlic paste.
3) Now mix the Yogurt and spices well. Add chopped pieces of Paneer, Onion and Capsicum to it.
4) When all the mixture mixes well, give it a break for 30 minutes.
5) Now heat the oil in a pan. Fry the mixed Paneer pieces and veggies in oil until they turn light brown. Do the same with all the pieces little by little.
6) When all the pieces of Cottage Cheese and veggies are well fried, take them out on a plate.
7) Serve hot with chaat masala or garam masala and enjoy!
Wasn’t it easy to cook? Indeed, it was, right. So while you enjoy this delicious dish, we will engage ourselves to search a new challenging recipe for you to make in a very easy way. Till then, stay safe and keep loving cooking.