Looking for a healthy and tasty meal, all in one item? then you really need to try Chicken Gobi Paratha which is full of proteinous chicken and tasty Gobi (Cauliflower). Gobi Paratha is something you can prepare for the entire family on a Sunday or even on an occasion of small family gathering and bring that smile on your loved ones by having this amazing Indian dish. Paratha is something that is normally and frequently on the menu list of every North Indian. They simply love Parathas whether it is Aloo Paratha, Methi Paratha, General Paratha or Gobi Paratha. Gobi Paratha originated from Indian subcontinent that is stuffed with flavored cauliflower and vegetables. However, lot of desi non-vegetarians would now wonder if they could also taste it by adding a non-veg ingredient. Well, we found a solution for them and have made this widely known vegetarian dish amalgamated with non-veg ingredient i.e. chicken stuffed Gobi Paratha. Let’s see how it is cooked.
– 2 Cups Wheat Flour
– 2 Cups Grated Cauliflower
– 1/4 tsp Carom Seed
– Salt as needed
– 3 Green Chilies
– 1 tsp grated Ginger
– 1/4 cup Corriander Leave
– Oil for cooking
– 2 Cup Shredded Chicken (boneless could also be used)
1. Wash, clean and grate the Cauliflower and Chicken. In a medium bowl, combine Grated Ginger, Cauliflower, Salt, Carom Seed, Green Chilly, Coriander Leaves, Shredded Chicken, Wheat flour and small amount of water to neat the dough.
2. Take an orange shape ball from the dough
3. Roll out into a circle on a rolling pan
4. Cook it on a hot tawa (pan) using little oil until you spot brown patches on both sides of the Paratha. What you see now is nothing but a Chicken Gobi Paratha. Isn’t it very simple? So go ahead and arrange these stuffs to make your Gobi Paratha non-vegetarian to enjoy it to the fullest. You can also add mashed boiled eggs or omelette in place of chicken if you are an egg-etarian.