Chicken salad is a type of salad with chicken in it, Chicken as a main ingredient in it. Chicken is primarily mixed with chopped Onions, Tomatoes, Mayonnaise, hard boiled Eggs and a mix of many more stuffs which we will reveal in the ingredients section. Today, we will know to make Chicken Salad with Grapes. Chicken Salad recipe was inspired by sandwich with Grapes, Walnut and Celery by Galaxy Cafe in Austin. Chicken Salad burst with sweet flavor when grapes is added in this dish. Serve this in a bowl or as a complimentary with mixed green salad or one can use it as a sandwich filling. Choose between red and green grapes, as the color will make a difference with the occasion you want to serve it at. Use light mayonnaise to reduce calories, fats and other such elements.
– 6 cups of Chopped Chicken
– 2-3 cups Mayonnaise, Sour Cream or Mixture of both.
– 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
– 2 Cups of Chopped Celery (with leaves)
– Half cup of fined chopped Onions
– 2 tbsp Parsley
– Half cup of Red Grapes/Green Grapes
– Salt to Taste
– Gather ingredients
– In a large bowl, mix Mayonnaise, Salt, Lemon, Pepper and Parsley
– Add more Mayo if needed
– Add Chicken, Grapes, Onions and Celery.
– Use Chicken Salad in a sandwich or serve it in a bowl
You can refrigerate chicken salad in an air-tight container upto three days. This recipe is perfect for a prep for a week. To lighten up the recipe, you can use yogurt instead of mayo.