Anushka Sharma, the ‘PK’ star and Indian Cricketer Virat Kohli’s girl has turned 30 today. The ruler of million hearts of India has come a long way with her hard work and efforts. Like every successful person in Bollywood, it wasn’t easy for this charming actress to make her way to Bollywood.
The hubby, Virat Kohli, has wished Anushka Sharma by posting a cute selfie with her. In the tweet, the 29 year old Indian Cricketer and husband of Anushka said, “Happy B’day my Love. The most positive and honest person I know. Love you ❤”.
Happy B’day my love. The most positive and honest person I know. Love you ♥️ pic.twitter.com/WTepj5e4pe
— Virat Kohli (@imVkohli) May 1, 2018
Ajanta News very proudly wishes Anushka, a very Happy Birthday and bring some very interesting and hardly heard facts to Anushka’s fans. Let’s begin
– Anushka Sharma was born on 1st of May 1988 in Ayodhya, Uttarpradesh, India.
Watch our video:
– Her father, Colonel Ajay Kumar Sharma is an Indian Army officer and her mother, Ashima Sharma is a housewife.
– Anushka’s elder brother Karnesh Sharma was in Merchant Navy and currently working as a Film Producer.
– Later, her family shifted to Bangalore where Anushka Sharma completed her education in an Army School, Bangalore and received her Degree in Arts from Mount Carmel College.
– After Graduation, She came to Mumbai to become a Model and enrolled herself at Elite Model Management.
Also Read, Top Fashion Trends to Look Out For in 2018
– Anushka Sharma made her runway debut in 2007 at Lakme Fashion Week for Designer Wendell Rodricks’s Les Vamp Show.
– Anushka Sharma entered in Bollywood through her debut film ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ Opposite Superstar Shahrukh Khan in 2008.
– In 2015, the Times Of India had listed her as one of the ‘Bollywood Hottest Vegetarian Celebrities’ and even PETA listed her as ‘Hottest Vegetarian of 2015’.
Also Read, 6 Bollywood Divas Who Went Topless in Movies
– Anushka Sharma and her family members are followers of ‘Anant Dham Atmabodh Ashram’ which is in Haridwar.
– She won many awards for her superb acting talent which included Filmfare Award for ‘Best Supporting Actress’ for the film ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’.
– Anushka Sharma has interest in social work as well and that’s one of the reasons she keeps campaigning against animal cruelty on and off.
– Anushka Sharma married her alleged Boyfriend and Indian Cricket Team skipper, Virat Kohli, on December 11, 2017. The wedding was one of the grandest in the Bollywood industry. Every star and cricketers were present in the wedding ceremony.