It is claimed that an unknown and mysterious personality, "Gumnami Baba" a.k.a. "Bhagwanji" in Faridabad was "none other than Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.". In fact, the theory founder, a retired judge, who was appointed by the Indian Government to undertake an enquiry into Bose's death in 1999, had urged Bose's family in 2002 through a letter to donate one millilitre of blood for the DNA test to match with that of this "Gumnami Baba".
Mumbai: The nation will always miss it’s lost hero, Subhas Chandra Bose, on every patriotic occasion. Then be it, Independence Day or Republic Day or any other important day in the country. And why shouldn’t Bose be remembered, everyone is well versed with the valour he showed against the British rulers before India kissed it’s independence.
It’s Bose’s 121st Birth Anniversary today and the whole nation joins together to remember the great freedom fighter. The prime minister, Narendra Modi along with President Ram Nath Kovind remembered Bose on his 121st Birth Anniversary. “The valour of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose makes every Indian proud. We bow to this great personality on his jayanti,” PM Modi tweeted on Tuesday.
The valour of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose makes every Indian proud. We bow to this great personality on his Jayanti. pic.twitter.com/Qrao1dnmQZ
President Ram Nath Kovind tweeted, “On his birthday, I offer my tributes to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose. He remains one of our most beloved national heroes and an icon of India’s freedom struggle #PresidentKovind”
On his birthday, I offer my tributes to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose. He remains one of our most beloved national heroes and an icon of India’s freedom struggle #PresidentKovind
2. He completed his B.A Phil. (Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy) degree in Presidency College of Calcutta (now Kolkata). He was a strong follower of Swami Vivekananda’s teachings and was passionate about patriotism.
3. In 1916, Bose, reportedly, thrashed a British teacher, E. F. Otten for his racist remark against Indian students. He had to face his expel from the Presidency College as a punishment.
4. Subhas Chandra Bose, worked under the guidance of Chittaranjan Das and was also the Congress Party’s leader for it’s youth wing. Chittaranjan Das was an active Congress Party member in Calcutta, who later left the party along with Motilal Nehru to form Swaraj Party in 1922.
5. Subhas Chandra Bose is called the reviving leader of Azad Hind Fauj (Indian National Army) as he took over the throne of leader of the army in 1943. He is known for his motivating statement, “Tum Mujhe Khoon Do, Main Tumhe Azadi Dunga” (You give me blood, I assure you independence) to his fellow Indians which brought a revolutionary participation from Indian youth in Bose’s army.
6. It is believed that Bose didn’t die in the plane crash of 1945. Several committees formed to find the truth, returned without any strong evidence. The Justice Mukherjee Commission put forward it’s report in Parliament in 2006, claiming “Bose did not die in the plane crash and the ashes at the Renkoji temple are not his,”. However, due to lack of evidence, the report was rejected by then Indian Government.
7. It is claimed that an unknown and mysterious personality, “Gumnami Baba” a.k.a. “Bhagwanji” in Faridabad, was “none other than Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.”. In fact, the theory founder, a retired judge, who was appointed by the Indian Government to undertake an enquiry into Bose’s death in 1999, had urged Bose’s family in 2002 through a letter to donate one millilitre of blood for the DNA test to match with that of this “Gumnami Baba”.
Ajanta News is a national level news portal which keeps it's eagle eyes on Political Hustling, Celebs Scoops and News, Food World and Automobile News. We also keep a steady pace with the tech and fashion trend to bring the latest trend to our readers. Our relationship experts write some of the best piece of articles for the youth looking for tips and advice for their relationship. The team follows some of the prominent leaders of the nation and keeps it's sources at their toes to bring out the latest news to our followers. The news portal is soon coming up with it's newspaper in Mumbai and is working in tandem with a group of media professionals working with some of the reputed media organizations.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.