Schezwan sauce is a delicious fusion of Indo-Chinese recipe of a spicy, hot and chilli sauce. This spicy sauce can be prepared easily with lots of garlic, red pepper, chilli sauce and chilli powder. Schezwan sauce goes well with both fried rice and noodles. This sauce is often used in various other Chinese recipes like Manchurian, Chilli Chicken, etc.
Also Read, Top 6 Fruits that boost Stamina in Men
To prepare the spicy and delicious Schezwan Sauce at your home within minutes, follow these simple steps
– First, take ¾ finely chopped onions, 1 tablespoon garlic and 1 tablespoon ginger in a grinder and grind them together.
– Heat ¼ cup sesame oil in a wok and add 3-4 whole red peppers and saute over high heat till they darken a bit.
– Add 2 tablespoon corn flour (mixed in a cup of water) in the wok and bring the mixture to a boil.
– Now, lower the heat and add ½ teaspoon chilli powder, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 teaspoon soya sauce, 1 teaspoon chilli sauce and 1 teaspoon salt and mix well.
Also Read, 6 Chicken Cuisines only Indians can Make
– Cook until it gets nicely blended (1/2 minute) and your spicy and delicious Schezwan sauce is ready to serve.
Carbs – 24.1046g
Fats – 109.2656g
Cholestrol – N/A
Protein – 2.1361g
Fiber – N/A
Calcium – 43.893mg
Iron – 0.92mg